Better late than never! GigaOM Mobilize 2012 was a tremendous occasion to examine the future of wireless in a world dominated by applications... and InterDigital helped lead the discussion. Finally, full video has been posted of the panel moderated by Allen Proithis, VP of Strategic Solutions, and featuring Senior Director of Technology Planning Alan Carlton, as well as a blue-chip panel:
- Assaf Benjamin, VP, Business Development of mobile app monetization exchange inneractive
- John Fallows, CTO of mobile web application services company Kaazing
- John Badillo, VP Sales of global VOIP and roaming provider Truphone
- Nick Pike, VP Partnerships at Vox Mobile, a provider of enterprise managed mobility services
- Sanjiv Parikh, recently VP of Investments and Corporate Development for HTC
The video is lengthy, but the discussion addresses one of the most important topics in mobile.